The essential shortcomings of the first electronic “e-readers” was the need to find an external source of light to read comfortably without the risk of harm to the organs of vision. Fortunately, modern models come with a built long ago luminous layer, which ensures ease of use in all conditions. For example, the Russian company G-mini introduced the 6-inch e-book MagicBook Q6LHD backlight technology text E-Ink Carta FrontLight, which has already established itself in the models from leading manufacturers. Despite the limited range of tasks, the device uses a dual-core processor Rockchip K3026 dual-core Cortex A9, as well as 512 MB of internal memory. Capacious battery allows the device to charge much less even with the active use of the backlight.
The user has 6.5 GB of storage, while the device’s memory can be expanded with microSD up to 32GB. The book is running an operating system Android 4.2.2 and supports a wireless connection to the Internet thanks to the integrated Wi-Fi module standard 802.11 b / g / n. Built-in browser allows you to browse websites, read e-mails and download files.
- Operating System: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean;
- Screen Size: 6 inches;
- Technology E-Ink Carta FrontLight (backlit touch);
- Resolution 1024×758 pixels, 16 shades of gray;
- Supported text formats: FB2, TXT, PDF, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, RTF, PB2, CHM, DJVU, DOC, XLS, OEB, TRC, PRC;
- Supported image formats: JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP;
- dual-core processor Rockchip RK3026 (Cortex A9);
- RAM: 512 MB;
- Internal memory: 8GB (available for 6.5 GB);
- support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
- battery: 2800 mAh;
- USB microUSB 2.0 port for connection to a PC;
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / n / g;
- Additional features: image viewer, install applications;
- dimensions 159.5 x 118 x 8 mm;
- Weight 192 g (with battery).
MagicBook Q6LHD is already on sale in Russia.