Company Lexand introduced a new compact Android-smartphone Lexand Mini LPH7 Smarty, who joined the line of Mini. Weight news was only 55 grams, the size – 90 x 43 x 12 mm and a diagonal display – 2.45 inches. The manufacturer claims that Lexand Mini LPH7 Smarty is one of the smallest and light devices of this class. The device is clad in a black casing and has a classic design. On a single charge the smartphone can work up to 110 hours of standby time and up to 4 hours of continuous talk time.
- 2.45-inch display;
- MediaTek MT6572 dual-core processor clocked at 1 GHz;
- 512 MB of RAM;
- 4 GB of internal memory;
- slot for memory cards microSD (supports up to 32GB);
- 2 megapixel main camera;
- 0.3-megapixel front camera;
- modules Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, navigation GPS / A-GPS;
- support communication standard 3G;
- The battery capacity of 650 mAh;
- the operating system Android 4.4;
- Dimensions: 90 x 43 x 12 mm
- Weight: ’55
The suggested retail price of the device – 4999 rubles. Mini smartphone Lexand Mini LPH7 Smarty officially go on sale from December 7, 2015. Prior to the start of official sales, you can pre-order on Lexand Mini LPH7 Smarty in the company’s online store at the price of 3749 rubles.