Recently, Zoji has joined the ranks of secure smartphones with the new Z8 model. The device is made according to the IP68 standard, which allows it to be at a depth of about 1 meter for 30 minutes. The 5-inch HD-display is covered by the fourth-generation enhanced strength Gorilla Glass. Also, it has an eight-core MediaTek processor, 4 GB of RAM and a 64 GB drive. Built-in battery capacity of 4 250 mAh is able to recharge other devices. Until October 31, Zoji Z8 participates in the sale of Tech Discovery from AliExpress and is available at a discount of $ 60.
The smartphone was bathed in water from a fountain, hit it with cobblestones, dumped in the mud and dropped to the ground from a height of two meters. After all the tests, the Zoji Z8 remained unharmed and fully operational.
Specifications Zoji Z8:
- 5-inch HD-display, covered with tempered glass Corning Gorilla Glass 4;
- 64-bit quad-core processor MediaTek MT6750 with a frequency of 1.5 GHz;
- graphics accelerator Mali-T860 MP2;
- 4 GB of RAM;
- 64 GB of internal memory;
- Support for microSD memory cards up to 128 GB;
- 16-megapixel main camera with aperture f / 2.0;
- 13-megapixel front camera;
- battery capacity of 4 250 mAh;
- possibility of using it as an external battery for charging other devices;
- protection according to IP68;
- Android 7.0 Nougat;
- Fingerprint’s scanner;
- support for two SIM-cards;
- support 4G LTE;
- Dimensions: 145.4 x 75 x 10.3 mm.